Content update #82: Welcome to Starr Park!
Hello dear reBrawl members,
Our eighty-second content update is about to be released:
Starting 18/09/2020, every item which was Coming Soon in the Roadmap will be deployed on reBrawl:
v29 reBrawl compatibility
reBrawl Classic and reBrawl Mods are now upgraded to version 29.258 of the game.
This update features a new map theme, new maps, new skins, a new brawler and many more things for you to enjoy!
New Brawler - Colette
Colette is going to get you! She taxes opponents' health and has fancy moves to boot.
- Deals 35% of damage based on the remaining health of the target
- Any damage boosts are applied after calculating the 35% remaining health damage
- Always deals a fixed amount of damage against neutral targets such as PvE Bosses and Showdown Boxes
- the damage can be increased with Power Cubes or other buffs
- Has minimum damage of 200 (280 at max level)
- Colette runs in a line and turns back after reaching max distance or hitting a wall dealing damage both ways
- Deals 20% of enemy Brawler's maximum health as damage
- Always deals a fixed amount of damage (capped between 1000-1400 per hit depending on Colette's Power Level) against neutral targets such as PvE Bosses and Showdown Boxes, the damage can be increased with Power Cubes or other buffs
- Colette's next basic attack deals 40% of Colette's remaining health as damage
- Enemy Brawlers hit by Colette's Super attack are carried to the maximum charge distance
Colette is available on reBrawl Classic.
Super Saiyan Colette is available on reBrawl Mods.
- Poco Starr
- Trixie Colette
- Super Fan Emz
- Sugar Rush Sandy
- Lunar Sprout
- Mask Spike
- El Atomico Primo
New map environment: Gift Shop
A new map environment is available, and will be replacing old map environments on several maps.
New menu theme
Gift Shop theme is now activated for reBrawl Classic and reBrawl Mods.
In order to play on any reBrawl server, you must download the new client apps. You can find all the information in this topic.
As this release is about to go live, we updated our roadmap. You can see it all here : reBrawl development Roadmap.